Applying with the Deborah Calkin Agency is 100% free even after job placement!
Please contact the agency if you are having any difficulty filling out the application at Support@DebsDomesticAgency.com. Our technical support team should be able to fix any glitches and will get back to you when it’s resolved. If the issue is not resolved within 1 business day please call the agency at 505-988-5294.
Before staring the online application, please make sure you have the following:
- A job related resume (Word format is preferred) to the position you’re applying for. If you’re applying for a nanny position please list all professional and non-professional childcare experience etc.
- A recent photo to upload is a plus!
- Drivers license number
- Social Security number
- Auto Insurance Information (if your position requires driving)
- Vehicle Information (if your position requires driving)
- Employment history
- Job related reference phone numbers and email addresses (minimum of 3 professional and 2 personal)
- CPR/First Aid certification expiration dates (if applicable)
- Education history
All applicant’s must give the Deborah Calkin Agency consent to a national background check for:
- Social Security Number verification
- Photo ID verification
- Criminal Background Report (county, state and national)
- Education verification
- Sex offender
- Violent offender
- DMV records
Depending on the position, some families may require additional screening such as:
- Drug testing
- Credit check
- Other health related tests (vaccinations, blood/urine tests, TB test, etc.)
For CPR and First Aid classes in NM please click here. For Childcare Providers make sure to take the Adult/Child and Infant Heartsaver CPR and First Aid.
Please note that all sensitive information (social security number, driver’s license number etc.) is secure and not shared with clients until you have accepted a position and they become your employer.